Our copyright policy
Please read the content of our copyright policy and hope you will respect the rules below.
The writings of WriteBash.com are shared with the terms contained in the Creative Commons Non-Commercial Credentials.
To avoid unwarranted disputes, we have a few shortcomings related to copyrighted content at WriteBash.com if you plan to publish on another website.
Rule of sharing posts
- WriteBash.com maintains the entire content of the blog and is solely responsible for the copyright of the article.
- You are not allowed to use the content on WriteBash.com for commercial purposes such as printing, distribution to employees/customers.
- You are allowed to re-use, but not modify the content, the sentence to avoid misleading readers.
- All reuse actions must be explicitly attributed to the article source from WriteBash.com.
Please contact us if you would like to use the content of this site’s articles.
Copyright logo/banner/print publication
- All important publications in the popular brand of blogs such as Banner, Logo are used exclusively at WriteBash.com.
Compliance with these rules is based on mutual goodwill, without the protection of any agency or organization, so compliance with these rules is a way of respecting WriteBash.com.